Gynaecology (Women's Health)
Gynaecology is the care of the female reproductive system including contraception, the investigation and treatment of menstrual problems, sexual problems, infertility, problems relating to the menopause, and disorders such as uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts. It also covers early pregnancy problems such as recurrent miscarriage.
We offer one-stop regular outpatient clinics with Consultant Gynaecologists (male and female). We aim, wherever possible, to offer patients the convenience of a one-stop clinic for the investigation and diagnosis of a variety of gynaecological conditions with clinics supported by our comprehensive range of diagnostic, screening, prenatal, therapeutic and surgical services.
Our consultants specialise in:
- Advice and treatment for hormone management including the menopause, pre-menstrual stress, osteoporosis and other hormone disorders.
- Contraception evaluation and management.
- Cosmetic Gynaecology (labial reduction and vaginal tightening)
- Early pregnancy problems.
- Gynaecological problems (vaginal discharge, abnormal vaginal bleeding and genital infection).
- Investigation and management of fertility problems.
- Management and treatment of pelvic pain and endometriosis.
- Novasure® a minimally invasive treatment to reduce or eliminate excessive menstrual bleeding.
- Screening and treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Treatment of menstrual irregularities and menorrhagia (heavy periods).
- Treatment of urinary incontinence and bladder control problems.
- Urodynamic evaluations.
- Wellwoman screening.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc