If you are concerned about a new symptom and want to see a GP without delay, there's no need to wait. Choose Highgate Private Hospital and see a private GP in as little as 24 hours*.
Highgate Private Hospital offers a dedicated Private GP Service, six days a week, with appointments available from early morning to evening.
A standard consultation lasts around 20 minutes and is usually available within 24 hours.
Private GP services at Highgate Hospital include:
- Consultations and treatment of minor illnesses and conditions
- Ongoing medical care and management of chronic illnesses
- Health screening
- Cervical smear screening
- HPV, influenza and other vaccinations
- Travel vaccinations (including yellow fever)
- Urine testing, height, weight, BMI assessment and lifestyle advice
- Standard and specialised blood tests
- Contraceptive advice
- Private prescriptions
- Onward referral to onsite Diagnostics, Physiotherapy (if clinically indicated)
- Onward referral to over 150 consultants (if clinically indicated).
If, following your Private GP consultation, you need to be referred for further tests, such as x-rays or blood tests, or specialist advice from a consultant doctor you can continue your treatment at Highgate Private Hospital. There is also an on-site pharmacy for your convenience.
You are under no obligation to use any services beyond your appointment with our GP but if you did wish to, we have Diagnostic Services onsite for quick investigations, as well as quick access to a variety of consultants and other specialists.
There is no need to register with us in the same way you would with your NHS GP. We will register you with Aspen Healthcare and then you can simply book an appointment and use the service on an odd occasion or as often as you want. Also with your permission, we can send details of the advice we have given and any medication you have been prescribed to your NHS GP for your medical records.
If you would like to make an appointment with one of our GPs speak to our friendly appointments team by calling 020 3733 1874
Alternatively, fill in the form below and one of our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
*Appointments subject to availability.