Self Pay Patients
Highgate Private Hospital has been offering exceptional healthcare to local and international patients for over 40 years. We welcome patients who wish to fund their own treatment as well as insured patients.
What is Self-Pay?
Self-Pay is the option to pay for your own treatment which allows you quick access to high quality treatments with little or no wait time and without the need for private insurance. Paying for your own treatment also allows you the freedom to choose the Consultant who will look after you. At Highgate Private Hospital, Self-Pay prices are available for all our tests and treatment, allowing you to fund your own treatment
When can you choose to pay for yourself?
Many patients choose to pay for their own private healthcare and it is particularly helpful when:
- You want to see a doctor of your choice now and not wait for treatment
- Your treatment is not covered by the NHS
- You are on a waiting list and would like to be treated quicker and at time that is convenient to you.
- You don’t have private health insurance
- You are not eligible for NHS funded care
Whether you have an ongoing healthcare concern, are waiting for NHS treatment, or simply want a second opinion, you can access specialist care now. Our specialist consultant doctors set their own fees but on average this costs from £200.
You can book your appointment by calling 020 8023 5779 to speak to one of our Client Services Advisors.