If you are considering paying for your treatment, we are here to help you make an informed decision. The hospital fees for a selection of inpatient procedures are listed below.
The consultant who performs your procedure sets their fees separately. To find out more about this, or for treatments not listed below, please get in touch with our dedicated Self-Pay Team (available Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm): Call 020 8023 7277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also spread the cost of your treatment with an interest-free monthly finance loan.
What is included in the hospital fee (if required)?
- Any length of stay deemed clinically appropriate
- Standard prosthesis
- Imaging (like X-rays) during admission, and after the operation (if as a direct result of the original surgery)
- Histology (tissue study)
- Blood tests
- Other diagnostic tests
- Standard kit and equipment, including mobility aids
- Outpatient wound dressings
- Medication, including at discharge and follow-up outpatients
- Both inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy
- Re-admission and treatment (if as a direct result of the original surgery)
What is not included in the hospital fee (if required)?
- Consultant outpatient appointments
- Surgeon and anaesthetist fees
- Stay in a high-dependency unit
- Non-standard prosthesis, dressings, kit, or specialist mobility aids