Mr Paul Stimpson
Consultant ENT Head & Neck Surgeon
QualificationsMBChB(Hons), MSc, FRCS(ORL-HNS)
Main NHS base:
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Neck lumps,
- Head and Neck Cancer,
- Salivary conditions,
- Thyroid conditions including thyroid Cancer,
- Voice and swallowing problems,
- Allergy and sinonasal problems,
- Endoscopic sinus surgery,
- Tonsillitis and sore throat conditions,
- Snoring and sleep disordered breathing,
- Hearing and balance problems.
Training & background:
Mr Stimpson’s higher surgical training was completed in the North Thames region. He completed a fellowship in advanced head and neck surgery in Melbourne, Australia for 12 months before returning to the UK to take up his substantive consultant post.
Mr Paul Stimpson is the lead clinician for developing minimally invasive techniques for managing head and neck disease at University College London Hospital and is the Chairman of the Barts Health head and neck multidisciplinary team.
Personal website address:
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons
- British Asociation of Head and Neck Oncologists
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- British Laryngology Association
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are approved by all major insurers, including Bupa and AXA PPP.
Find out more
We offer a variety of fixed price Self-Pay Packages for those considering paying for their own treatment.
Find out more