Mr Allen Rezai
Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgeon
QualificationsM.B, CHB, M.D
Languages spoken:English and Swedish
Main NHS base:
- Breast augmentation (implant/fat transfer),
- Breast uplift,
- Breast reduction,
- Tuberus breast correction,
- Gynecomastia/male chest reduction,
- Facelift/ Necklift/Browlift,
- Blepharoplasty/eyelid surgery,
- Otoplasty/ear surgery,
- Chin Augmentation,
- Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck,
- Laser Liposuction,
- Anti-ageing injectable treatments (Anti-wrinkle, fillers, profhilo, PRP, PRF, Sliming),
- Fat transfer,
- 3D Face Contouring (with fillers),
- Buttock enhancement with fillers,
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating),
- Bespoke nonsurgical treatment packages,
Training & background:
Mr Allen Rezai brings his artistry and expertise to the practice of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. Like a discerning artist, he brings out the unique beauty of each patient.
He is a recognised expert in achieving “Natural Results” in all types of Surgical and Non-surgical Procedures. Mr Rezai offers an extensive list of plastic surgery procedures and non-surgical treatments to help you love the way you look.
He obtained his medical degree at the Lund University in Sweden. From there, he completed his Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training at international centres of excellence in Sweden and the United Kingdom subsequently attaining his fellowship in Microsurgery at the renowned Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan, and the Microsurgical Training Center at Christus St. Joseph Hospital in Houston, Texas.
Mr Rezai has in excess of twenty years’ experience within the field of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. Having personally performed thousands of procedures, he has an enormous breadth and depth of surgical expertise, with particular specialisms in breast and facial surgery, including ‘free flap’ breast reconstruction and head and neck reconstruction, the natural SMAS facelift, Tuberous/Tubular Breast Correction, short scar breast uplift and reductions, and natural-looking breast enlargements.
Mr Rezai passionately believes in a natural and minimalistic aesthetic, advocating the “less is more” approach. He doesn’t believe in adding frivolous ‘extras’ – only what will give genuine benefit, with outcomes that are Natural.
Mr Rezai’s personal philosophy is that aesthetic and reconstructive procedures should be a very positive and life-enhancing event for every patient. It is vital however that patients are made fully aware of the expected outcomes, recovery and potential risks.
Personal website address:
- Associate member of British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, BAPRAS
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, ISAPS
- European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, ESPRAS
- World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, WSRM
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- World Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
- The Royal Society of Medicine, RSM
- The London Consultants’ Association
- Swedish Association of Plastic Surgeons
Clinic Times: By appointment only
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are approved by all major insurers, including Bupa and AXA PPP.
Find out more
We offer a variety of fixed price Self-Pay Packages for those considering paying for their own treatment.
Find out more