Dr Sheena Mankodi
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pillcam); Endoscopy; Oesophagogastroduodenoscopy (also known as gastroscopy or OGD); colonoscopy; flexible sigmoidoscopy.
- Upper GI symptoms; swallowing problems; heartburn; reflux; indigestion; acidity.
- Lower GI symptoms; diarrhoea; constipation; bleeding.
- General GI symptoms; pain; bloating; unintentional weight loss.
- Anaemia; GI causes of anaemia; iron deficiency anaemia.
- Specific diseases; irritable bowel syndrome (IBS); inflammatory bowel disease (IBD); ulcerative colitis; Crohn’s disease; alcohol-related diseases; coeliac disease.
Training and Background
Dr Sheena Mankodi is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and Physician at The Whittington Hospital where she is clinical lead for gastroenterology and lead for the capsule endoscopy service.
She qualified with distinction from Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Medical School in 2006 with an MBBS degree and a first class honours degree in physiology (BSc).
She completed her post graduate training in North East London and is on the GMC Specialist Register, accredited in both Gastroenterology and General (Internal) Medicine.
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are approved by all major insurers, including Bupa and AXA PPP.
Find out more
We offer a variety of fixed price Self-Pay Packages for those considering paying for their own treatment.
Find out more