Dr Ralph Rogers
Consultant Sports Medicine Regenerative Orthopaedics
QualificationsMD, PhD, MBA,
Languages spoken:English, Dutch
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injury
- Lipogems – (cutting-edge treatment that harnesses the healing capacity of your own tissue)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Coolief – Radiofrequency Pain Management
- Regenerative Orthopaedics – (an alternative to joint surgery)
- Back Pain
- Rehabilitation (Physiotherapy & Osteopathy)
- Human Performance Testing
- Metabolic Medicine
- Weight Management
Training & background:
Dr Rogers has a degree in Psychology from the of University of Delaware, his medical training was carried out in Belgium at the University of Leuven, he has a PhD in Exercise Physiology from the University of Maryland, a Sports Medicine Fellowship from the Free University of Brussels, a Masters in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging and an MBA from the University of Leicester.
Dr Rogers has been practicing PRP treatment for over 10 years and has written a Masters dissertation on the subject. He has trained with some of the worlds best Physicians known for PRP such as Dr Ramon Cugat from Barcelona.
- Medical Adviser to National Basketball Association (NBA) 2012 – present
- First Team Doctor for Chelsea Football Club, 2010-2011
- Clinical Director of the Rapid Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine Service of Sandwell PCT 2004-2006
- Sports Physician to Warwickshire County Cricket Club 2000-2005
- Musculoskeletal Consultant to the West Midlands, Manchester and Nottinghamshire Police Forces 2001-2004
- Team Physician & Exercise Physiologist for Professional Basketball team the Pertemps Bullets 1997-2003
- Medical Director and Founder of the Medical & Orthopaedic Sports Therapy (MOST) Clinic
- Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sports Exercise Medicine
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
Are you insured?
We welcome patients with private medical insurance and are approved by all major insurers, including Bupa and AXA PPP.
Find out more
We offer a variety of fixed price Self-Pay Packages for those considering paying for their own treatment.
Find out more