At Highgate Hospital we offer a variety of services designed to support you and your practice in caring for your patients.
Our sister hospital, Holly Private Hospital in Essex, has one of the few fully-compliant Decontamination Departments in the region and can support your practice providing a sterile service either on a contract or contingency basis as and when you need it. Customised to your specific requirements, our sterile service offers:
- Full compliance with current standards, guidelines and legal regulations of the Medical Devices Directive.
- A demand-activated supply of sterile services with quick turnaround times.
- An instrument tracking system with complete traceability and documentation.
- Quality-assured and efficient service that ensures the highest level of reliability.
- Innovative sterile services technology and fully compliant endoscopy decontamination service.
- Delivery and collection of instruments by a fully compliant and registered medical delivery van.
If you would like to either visit the unit for a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities or find out more about our service please do not hesitate to call our Sterile Services Manager on 020 8936 1237. Alternatively, we would be more than happy to visit you should this be more convenient.
As well as providing a dedicated pharmaceutical service to patients, staff and consultants at the hospital, we can also support you and your practice. We keep a comprehensive range of stock including many items not always stocked by community pharmacies. Our team of qualified pharmacists also provide friendly and expert advice on medication management to both patients and the healthcare professionals who treat them. For information, please contact our Pharmacy Manager on 020 8347 3858.