Choosing Highgate Private Hospital
When it comes to your health you deserve the best. At Highgate Private Hospital we are committed to providing first-class independent healthcare for our patients.
Why Choose Highgate Private Hospital?
- Over 35 years experience of providing private healthcare to the local community
- Consultant-led care
- Choose your own appointment time
- Little or no waiting times for treatment
- Superb facilities with continuous investment in technology
- Your own private ensuite room with friends and family able to visit whenever you wish
- Delicious meals freshly-prepared by our onsite chefs
- High standards of nursing care and a friendly atmosphere
Can I Choose Highgate Private Hospital For My Treatment?
YES! It is your choice as to which hospital you are treated at and by which consultant. You may be able to choose Highgate Hospital if you are:
Insured – if you have private medical insurance you should be covered to come to Highgate Hospital, as the hospital is accepted by many of the major health insurance providers Find out more
Self-pay – you do not have to be insured to come to Highgate Hospital as we offer fixed package prices for most procedures making it easy for you to pay for your treatment. Find out more
NHS Funded – Patient Choice is a government initiative introduced to give NHS patients more choice about where and when they are treated. It means that NHS patients in England who require hospital treatment will be offered a choice of hospitals or clinics for their treatment (including participating private hospitals) by their GP and one of the options could be Highgate Hospital. Find out more
How Do I Choose Highgate Private Hospital?
When your GP recommends that you need to see a specialist consultant, you will be offered a choice of hospitals and can ask them to refer you to Highgate Hospital. Once you have a referral letter, please call us on 020 8341 4182 to make an outpatient appointment.